GTO - motivation ...

i don't know if you guys knew this funny anime movie GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka) ... i'm watching it after every end of the day's work. it was funny, hilarious and serious... it has a lots of twist in each episode that you would find impossible(miracle). what i like most of the movie was the lesson it delivers to it's viewers...well i don't need to discuss the details of the movie here... hey it would take us days.. ehehehe perhaps if you could look for it and watch it personally for you to know what it was all about. =)
as i was watching episode 31 5 minutes ago, i was kinda touched by what Onizuka sensei had just said...
"i'll gonna make school fun for my students!"
well im a sensei myself too, and it actually made me to think and reassess and ask myself "had i made school fun for my students? do they have that MOTIVATION and interest on their face to go back to school everyday not because of the boys or girls or teachers or allowances etc... but because of learning...? that they want to learn with their sensei?"
geez... this really freaks me out... is it me? or just my brain reacting to a stimulus? ehehehehehehe

0 comments: