killing time :.:

i'll be off to KABACAN this 4 pm... my bag was already packed and all my personal stuff. gosh i'll be out of town?! yes.. ehehehe i was waiting for this time to get out of davao for sometime... at htis very moment Jerry(my colleague and classmate in college) and his friends were hiking the hills and mountains of Marilog District and probably putting up their tents on the campsite and enjoying the cold freezing water of the IPOL WATER FALLS!!!!!! i should have been with them...=( but anyway this coming October 30 to November 3, i'll be counquering MT. APO again for the second time around. im so excited about it... ehehehe i really had fun the first time i climbed it. gee i had to prepare my stuff.. i got 8 days left. and after that, back to work. =)
to fill up those idle time i had, i was just having fun tinkering with my blog... it's settings and templates... colors, images and linkages...hehehehe blogger is too hardheaded ehehehe

0 comments: