to be born again...

welcome dudes & dudettes!
this is actually my second blogsite... i was motivated then by pixelcatalyst the first time i did it, but unfortunately i got down the drain during my most "fucking" sentimental time of my life, thus i wasn't able to continue it. ehehhehehehe but what the heck! I'm back! I had won all the battles! I had destroyed the ring, the ring that binds them all. ehehehehehe
i hope you'll enjoy reading whatever stuff i'll gonna be posting here, from serious stuff to the most hilarious, from sentimental to the most laughable stuff, topics from all sorts of life to the different aspects of our society particularly the academe -- since am working at the academe-- and please do post your comments, i would gladly appreciate it.
.: areman :.

1 comments:

TeenyBopper said...

hehehehhe updates naman jan bleh!