:.: some fixins :.:

halooooooooooooo! ehehehehe

sorry for being out for too long... as you all know i had to battle all the perrils in my life... i had to gather strength, knowledge, vitality, agility, and dexterity to conquer all my troubles...
i had taken them one by one, i had slashed them with my fined two-handed sword CLAYMORE. i never pity them or gave them mercy! (bad!) the battle took me almost 2 weeks, i had to journey to some important places to gather strenght and levelling up my skills... i had to be on my own to feel the silence and tranquility in me... i had to listen to myself and feel what it has been craving for.... so after a 2 days of silence inside the creepy ORC DUNGEON.. i had found my true self... i had found what i had been looking for and wanting for in my life... though it the monsters around me had never stopped annoying me... i am ready now to face them, ready to defeat them and ready to kill them....

hehehehe so much for that...

0 comments: