rainy days and mondays

Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
(full lyrics here.)

ehehehe well it's a rainy day on monday... a start of new week and new challenge. it was so nice to stay in my bed and sleep for a while.. it's cold and i feel lazy getting up and preparing for work. and what a coincidence, the song Rainy Days and Mondays was played over the radio station which was my mom's favorite... coz mom is bugging me around so i got up and took a bath and eat my breakfast and heads for work... weekend is not so nice.. i just played Ragnarok Online the whole afternoon of saturday and stayed home the whole day watching movies and heard mass in the evening.... by the way, our basketball team won the first game of our baskeball league. Hurrah to us!!!
had to work first... ciao!

0 comments: