weekend gimiks

weekend is a time for vacation, relaxation and having fun. well i had a very good weekend...
Friday Night: i had a dinner with two of my faculty at dimsum diner(siomai supreme rocks!) and little chit-chat about anything. ehehehehehe (gossiping?? ehehehhe) after the nice dinner we had, we had gone to our separate ways... i realized that i need to take a walk for a while because i was so full and besides my abs is getting big. .ehehehehe so i walked one block and passed a resto bar and a seafood restaurant.. when suddenly i've heard voices calling my name... to my surprise it was my former students having their get together party.... so they invite me to eat with them and afterwards to have a drink at the resto bar... damn they were all professionals and not to mentioned HEAVY DRINKERS... ehehhe i had fun and so are they.... we were all laughing and joking around while reminiscing their experiences during college.... until midnight comes to morning and we were still talking and drinking... until i dimissed them at around 2:00 am... some were dizzy others were funny.. eheheh well in my mind i just LAUGH OUT LOUD...

0 comments: