~hopeless romantic~

"Hopeless Romantic"
Well I've seen trough the eyes of others And I not that good with my x lovers Talk it down 'n' trough and through What should I do I asked your friend When I'm eating with you I'm an utter disgrace Coz I get more food on my face Proposed to you with a diamond ring I Managed to drop it down the bleeding sink I'm just a hopeless romantic sorry for wasting your time I'm just a hopeless romantic sorry for wasting your time sorry for wasting your time well every one has always said that deep, deep down our love is a crime all the people always say that deep deep down it's the same old lines all your friends said take a chance but you haven't yet seen me dance if you love me just this once be your hopeless romantic given a chance I'm just a hopeless romantic sorry for wasting your timeI'm just a hopeless romantic sorry for wasting your timesorry for wasting your time...sorry for wasting your time...

0 comments: