sleepy monday

Just another sleepy Monday

If you have a job, Mondays are probably manic, full of work that should have been done and the regret of everything you planned to do over the weekend but didn't because of the hangover.

When you're unemployed and barely puttering along with what you're writing, Mondays are a good day to sleep until noon and pretend that everything will fall into place when you open your eyes again. The thing is, though, that this bizarre season of waking up super early every day leaves me feeling half-drunk and completely useless if I wake up at noon to find that I slept through a dozen alarms and both roommates knocking at my door. Today is a little melancholy anyway, because only a few of my friends remember my birthday and i miss my mom, i miss home.

While I didn't do everything that I wanted to do during the weekend, I still had a great time and I don't want to root on it. I was thinking of my job here, holy crap! i got two months left. As far back as I can remember, there would be no trainees this November and that simply implies that i'll be of no use anymore (had to find a job dude). Could it be that only a few graduated on October or there's just no way for me to shift to another expertise? Wow! That really makes me sad. That's really surprising, although perhaps it explains why I'm always day dreaming about getting a job abroad or someplace else with high salary and nice colleagues and driving off into the sunset. Who knew?

0 comments: