bad report...

i was cramming preparing my status report which is supposedly due last friday(Jan 6) in which i was told to submit it 4 hours after i was told so. i can't make it on time so i ask my boss to submit it first hour in the morning, coz he will be needing it in their weekly managers meeting...
i had not ate my breakfast just to make my report.. i was cofused and it has been my delima since then coz i don't know where to start.. my mind did not worked well during the weekend and am so lazy during those days.. damn! and at exactly 8:30 i had send my report to my boss in which i am not very confident... my heart and mind tells me that i've done the wrong report...
my fear finally came true.. at exactly 1 pm.. i'd received an email from my boss.. telling me his comments about my report and finally asking me to re-format it... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im bad.. im weak.. well it's my fault...lessons learned... ask when you don't know how to do it.. don't wait for you to be told what to do...

0 comments: