the gimik

since i've started working in _______ i've actually forgot to party and have fun every friday night.well maybe because i'm new to the place(Cebu) and my friend was not a party type person. and aside from that, my work was a little bit pressured and really requires a high standard output.so for 6 months i've been far away from bars and drinking stations...when i got home for the holiday season, i was thinking of hopping into the different bars i used to party with.but unfortunately there was one very important thing that i had to fix... my business... eheheheheuntil the time has come for me to fly to my workplace... again.. no party no drink!but i guess last friday night was really the night for me to have fun and to party all night til morning with my friends... we were 8 and we had a great night.. we had dinner together on an expesive restaurant(i forgot its name)... well you can never find a cheap resto around here... as you all know food is very expensive here(Makati). after the dinner we headed to our first pitstop.. The Gilligans (Makati)! eheheh we had a couple or more of beers with some cheese sticks and fries.. (the usual partner for beers) we were talking loud as if we were shouting just to to be louder than the music in the place. we had big laughs and teasing among us... until the waiter signals for last order... so we had our last bottles together.. and after that we left the place.. then we hailed for a taxi.. i was expecting that it was time to go home... to my surprised they drag me into the cab and headed for our second pitstop.. Tia Marias (Malate)... the place is cool... with live bands and beautiful sexy ladies around the corner... nice medicine for the red sleepy eyes... we order a draft beer and some nachos... and when the band palce some disco and r & b songs.. half my friends got up and release their animal instinct on the dance floor... well i just watch them.. i've never had an interest in disco.. i only love to drink on bars and observe people around me especially sexy ladies... eheheheheheh until morning comes.. until 5 AM comes and we decided to go home..one of my friend had a business trip to Butuan and his flight is at 8 AM... my other friend had to visit his client on the province... and me? had to report to the office at 10 AM. so we ended our happy get together gimik we headed to our individual place.... so when i got home... i got undress and jump into my bed and sleep sleep and sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: