a long week...

hi! it has been a week already and i haven't posted something here...well the week was not that good at all...it prevented me from blogging some important and amazing stuff about my daily experiences of this god damn hell fucking life...

Monday @ 7:30.. i had to prepare a report need by 8:00 AM.. my boss will gonna need it by 9:00 AM so he has to review it..i was left alone in the training center in the afternoon...the admin staff was asked to report at the Alabang office...my co-trainer had a training at PhilNITS...and here i am.. bz making report... giving assistance to the Technology Trainer... and at the end of the day.Fuck! i feel exhausted... got a high fever... and it get worst the following day..

Tuesday @ 6:00 AM.. i woke up with a heavy head... with a temperature over 37 degrees celsius...with a sinusitis.. soar throat.. and muscle pain.. i was dead that day!I texted my boss that i will be absent...so i had to eat and take a medicine and dived on my bed and cover myself with my blanket... later in the afternoon.. i feel quite ok.. so i started tickling my laptop and continue doing some training programs and reports...

Wednesday and Thursday is a super super super hell day for me... i had to cope with a lot of reports...By the way, Wednesday was a reporting day.... well when i think of it i had been fruitful for this week..i had made some amazing and professional looking plans... ehhehehe

Friday...had to settle some issues that happened Thursday night... damn it's hard to settle things with a person whom can't comprehend what you were saying... or that person was really dumb? eheheheWell i had to have fun tonight... i've been bored and seems to forget to pamper myself...I will dining out with some friends of mine and thanks god... i had someone to talk with.. with a laugh and smile drawn on my face....
jaa.. mata raishou!

0 comments: