New Year! New Deal! New Ways of Living!

Well what's new with New Year? Damn, i had to fly to my work place on New Year's Day. I'm left with No Available Flights on the the following day. Hope there's something new ahead of me. Darn, i dont forsee anything new for this year. Well, time will tell. =)

Monday, the office is open. But i was lazy that day.. ehehehe nah.. i'm still on leave, so i had to make best of my vacation.. sleep, eat, watch tv and play Warcraft the whole day. More importantly, i had to feel the environment of my new place. It was a bit better that the last one i had.

Tuesday, my first day of work for this year 2006. Well i had the whole day of staring on my PC's screen, allowing my hands tickling it's keyboard while my brain cells do it's job, THINKING! (it HURTS sometimes).
Well im preparing for Wednesdays Programming Contest. Am a bit excited to know how my trainees would perform during the contest. ehehehe... they don't know what's in-store for them( bwahahahahaha).

Wednesday, this is the day, the Programming Contest Day. After the 2 hours Nihongo Lesson, my trainees were a bit excited and nervous for the contest. The Logic Analysis Part were quite easy for them, most got a perfect score. Wow! sugoi desu ne! But they broke my heart with their performance on the Programming Part. =( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... i was disappointed with their performance... they were given 3 problems to be solved within 3 hours... but sad to say.. none of them were able to solve even one problem...
Darn! they were supposed to solve one problem.. the easiest one. probably i had to tell them that im not satisified and happy with what they've done... i had to motivate them.. i had to make some action plans... they should be good in programming.. they had to... well good luck to me then!

Tomorrow is another challenging day.. hope so... ehehehhe

0 comments: