some fixins

well today is not that bad at all... it's quite good... though a little bit... well my boss didn't bother me for the half day.. i was busy revising my erroneous and faulty reports... and finish it by noon... i've sent him an email to review my reports whether it suits his taste or not... but no response yet..
there has been lots of conversation going on for the rest of the day... i had a talk with come key persons regarding some projects... talk with my buddy regarding some of our plans...

wow... and i didn't notice that's 7 pm already.. god im hungry.. my stomach is growling..

so i rest for a while.. surfing some blogs and websites of my friends and chat...
and finally choco bar sent me a message... well it's been 2 days that we didn't talk.. she was mad at me, because of my stupid tongue that utter some phrase which should not had been utteredoh well.. so there she goes... not welcoming my messages and calls.. anyway.. we're ok now.. we're at peace now.. at least there's something good for today...

0 comments: