Honto Arigatou ACTION 5-Cebu

Last Monday(Feb 6) at exactly 11 AM. I was caught by surprise when Ryerod hand me over a big yellow with a blue ribbon around it. " I got a present!!!!" wow... i was so happy that i got a present. So i ask Ryerod what for was the present and who gave it. Well to my surprise it was from my ACTION 5-Cebu trainees. They were so sweet... i never expected that they would be giving such gift.
It was not my birthday nor a promotion in my work. jaa... so i open my gift..i was quite excited and was wondering what were those brats(joke) has something for me...ehehehehhe i was so careful and unwrapping it.. first i remove the blue ribbon around it then i snapped the tape on the other end of the box and slowly pulling the box out... then i place the box on top of my table and slowly opens the cover.. wow.. it was amazing .. there were a lot of stuff in it...
i picked the card first which was on top and put it aside first.. then picked a wooden frame and a wooden stand... i was thinking what was if for.. and when i turn the wooded frame up.. i saw those cute faces of my trainees... it was their graduation picture.. with me as their trainer and their Nihongo senseis..
their were lots of big smiles and happy faces... then i felt that i truly miss all of them...(mushiness.. )well i haven't seen them for almost 5 months now..
so i manage to assemble the wooden frame and stand... so there's my ACTION babies on top of my desk... so that everytime i work.. i would somehow glimpse at it and somehow it gives me grin on my face...
but there's more.. so i looked into the box and found a green plastic bag... and when i peek inside it.. it was T-shirt.. a souvenir T-shirt from Cebu... they are so sweet...
after that i looked again inside the box and found another small box in it..
it was thinking that it was something fragile... and when i opened it.. it was a beautifully designed mug... why was it beatiful.. well all my trainees had put their faces on the side of the mug..wow.... they are so great...
so everytime when i drink on it.. i would always see their smiling faces..(just like now)...
so after that.. i got the card and read all about it... if i was a girl.. i would surely felt my tears falling on my cheeks... ehehhe but hell im not.. ehehhe the messages they had for me was so sweet and so touchy...
it really feels good when someone remembers you of what you did to them.. and would say "thanks for all"..most were thank you messages... lots and lots of thanks messages.. even those who were working in Japan never forgets to send their messages... well i felt good and happy that day... it really brigthens my day....
i was so proud, glad and happy of my ACTION babies.. they were so great...

jaa, honto arigatou my ACTION babies..

0 comments: