not much

there is not much for today... i've been doing my usual and routinary activities...everyday, it would be nice and lucky enough if i got to finish one task...been bored lately... i don't know why... it's just that learning suddenly stop...excitement was gone... motivation is not that high... i even beg for someone to motivate me or crack a joke just to keep me moving... i was trying not to think of it... divert my attention to some interesting stuff thinking that i would lead me to work hard... to think and think more... but sometimes it hurts...as of now, i have no luck... i've been complaining to myself why had i become wasted that well in-fact this would be the right time for to show-off and let them know that i had done something nice and good... but unfortunately myself betray me...even now i'm battling with my own shadow... who will win that i don't know...

0 comments: