bicycle crash

at around 11:20 AM, am on my way to the gym for a saturday work-out, at the crossing of Yague and Pasong Tamo St., on the pedestrian crossing, a bicycle with a cool old man driving it crash into me while i was crossing the two lane street... since i was already in the middle of the street on my way to cross it, i thought he would evade me or just pass me... but unfortunately the old man forgot to hit its break or turn his bicycle either on his left or right... and he goes right through me... but since i was aware of it... i tried my best to stop him and his bicycle... with my left hand i was holding his steering wheel and forced it to stop... wow! am i that strong? ehehehe well i don't know.. probably adrenalin rush... hahahahah i was lucky coz i don't have any scratch or injuries... well i don't know with the old man... because after he hit me.. he just go on his way like nothing happens.. he was a bit rude.. he didn't even apologize or check if i was ok.. or probably he just assume that i was ok coz i was still standing...damn you old man... hope you will have a long life... ehehehehehe

0 comments: