The Greatest Advice

my cute friend missy sent me this advices thru email, a list of "The Greatest Advice" which i find interesting and somewhat agreeable on it. well it was take from a popular book nowadays... The Purpose Driven Life... so when i bump into these advices, i consulted my Purpose Driven Life book which lays dormant in my shelf. so here is one advice which i think is the greatest of the great advices listed in that book.
When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why thegreatest gift you can give someone is your time. Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is T-I-M-E because the essence of love is not what we think or do or provide for others, but how much we give of ourselves.
--Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life
hmmm.. agree or disagree? ehehehe well personally i agree to his idea and as per experience it really works.. =) geez... i think i'm gonna love reading this book... asides from anne rice, j.r.r. tolkien and jk rowling... it's time to know more about L.I.F.E

0 comments: