a journey ...

being inspired by the email my friend sent me, i started reading The Purpose Driven Life book. the concept of the book was like a journey in life with a purpose... cool huh? well i kinda like it's idea so i go for it... i had to read 40 chapters, 1 chapter per day to really digest what it is trying to relay. it actually starts with a question WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR? wow! what a question. i find it difficult to answer... so i just continue with the first chapter.
CHAPTER 1(DAY 1): It All Starts with GOD.
it says that my life's purpose is far greater than my own personal fulfillment, my peace of mind, or even my happiness. it's greated than my family, my career or even my wildest dreams and ambitions. that focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose. the point is "It's not about me. it's about GOD." that my life is really about living for GOD, not myself.

0 comments: