yearly sickness

am sick... i usually got sick once or twice in a year.. and i guess this is the time for this year that i'll be getting sick... it's weird coz when i got sick it's complicated... i got headache, sinusitis, fever and flu, my body aches and numb, i got a teary eyes and my taste buds were awful.... what's more awful is that this usually runs for 3 days.... S**T... i have a work... =( think i'm gonna load myself again with lots of medecines... i need rest.. anyway, let me share with you my day 2 journey with Rick Warren.

CHAPTER 2(DAY 2): You Are Not an Accident
I am not an accident. my birth is not a mistake or a mishap and my life is no fluke of nature. my parents may not have planned me but GOD did. God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything he creates and that includes me.digest it!

0 comments: