a day before my birthday

July 20, 2005, I had a very busy day... i had to prepare my slide for the class.. i got up so early and headed for work where i took my breakfast ( the usual rice, hotdogs/ham/beef loaf and egg).
damn! my notes doesn't work.. my password has expired... mails were coming in and i got no idea what were those might be.. an urgent and very important report is needed? a call for a meeting? etc.. and im right my other boss needed a summary report ASAP. i had to fix things up and battled with my reports for two hours... wow! what more was that after i had submitted my report... my colleagues call for very important meeting.. waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.. im dead! so i had to run over to the conference room and kill some time discussing some stuff... had prepare an exam... and administer them afterwards... my was concluded with a come back to my favorite Online RP Games - Ragnarok Online... (it was free ehehehehe.. i had not played RO since i transfer here in Cebu, Philippines for a better work. damn! i miss a lot of it)... i forgot to have dinner.. so i got home and cooked.. eheheh it was past 10:30 already damn! im so hungry... but while waiting for my food, me and my friend watch BLEACH (very good ANIME.. ehehhe).. until i had to eat and wash-up and hit the bed.... it was 10 minutes before my Big Day.

0 comments: