my BIG DAY (birthday)


july 21, 2005

the big day. it's my BIRTHDAY! damn! im 1 year more older... guess i had to stop counting my age, or shall i reverse the counting so that i would become 1 year younger every year? (hmmmm.. good idea!)..Thursday.. not a payday.. and what's left in my wallet was a 100 pesos.. and don't forget my 50 pesos in my pocket. I woke up early, the usual time i woke up - 6 AM. my roommate greeted me while im preparing my stuff for work and he's half-asleep and still in bed, so000 lazy to hit the shower. so my journey begins.. for another hard-woking day..i had my breakfast at the "turo-turo/karenderya" (point-point - food haus).. and had a banana for dessert..when the short hand of the wallclock points to the number 8 and the long hand tangent to 12... welcome to the new world... WORK WORK WORK WORLD.colleagues who passed by the bulletin board and had a glimpse of the Birthday Corner would then greet Happy Natal Day with a cute grin. so in return i just answer.. "thank you" (with a cute grin also)...i prepare my stuff, had finalized my weekly report and had a class at 10:15..lunch time.. luckily my BOSS treated me in an expensive eat all you can restaurant- The Grand Majestic(did i remember it correctly??) - hehehe sounds expensive huh? well i had a good lunch.. food were so oishi and the shiomai.. yummy.. my favorite..( i wont describe the details of what we ate and how it taste.. i would be drooling here.. ehehhe)back to the office... back to the normal mode.. work mode..at three PM a meeting... weekly meeting... it took us an hour..and the most exciting and surprising part of the my day was when my ACTION Trainees bought a CAKE for me and some drinks... at first they ask me to get inside the training room for some clarifications.. when i got in, they started singing the Happy Birthday song.. and i didn't notice the food they had prepared for me .. they got a cake with my name on it... and what more was my colleagues in the workplace bought a present for me..ow.. they were so sweet and thoughtful.. i never knew them that much but they had made my day wonderful..i was happy. yes i was.. who wouldn't be? ehehehhe working time is over.. but i stayed for a while to finish some stuff... and an hour after i went home..and i had a can of beer with my roommate... a small talk.. while listening to some music.. and after a while i hit the bed... zzzzzzzzzzz......THANKS GOD!

1 comments:

maks said...

Idol belated happy birthday. I have been reading your blogs silently hehehhee