payday - feast


today is a payday... too touched with the cakes and gift my trainees and colleagues had given me... i kept on thinking what would i can give them in return... probably a little snack would suffice... that's why i was hoping that our pay would be given... i've check my atm in the mornig.. taking a chance if it was deposited already... damn... what appears in my account was 8.88 .... waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... well i didn't lost hope.. its only the start of the day... maybe it will be given in the afternoon... i've decided already to have a simple snack, a "pansit", bread and "ngoyong" and drinks would be enough.. so i ask the aid of our admin... maam jenny to help me with it... and luckily she's so very helpful.. i got no problems of running some errands... where to buy those food i've mentioned... it's all been taken cared of... ehehehe so i checked my account again.. and ... to my surprise... i had my pay for the month.. this call for a celebration... ehehehehehe so i gave maam jenny some money for the food.. and we feast on it after the technical paper contest... thanks GOD. ehehehehe
lesson for the day:
Be thankful enough in everything that you had and everything that you received.

0 comments: