the matrix

i decided to go home early last night coz i feel a bit tired and lazy... i feel of doing something aside work.. so when i got home i prepare my food.. cook rice and some viand while playing R & B music from my Dell laptop... after 30 minutes i took a shower for a while and devour my prey(food i prepared) after i get dressed up.. then i played WARCRAFT - FROZEN THRONE specifically the DOTA map... after a while i feel like watching movies so i pull some DVD in my friend's collections... luckily i pull out The Matrix (as the title of this blog)... here are some of the philosophical conversations i had F2(save) in my CPU(brain). It's quite long.. ehehehe


"Why Mr. Anderson? Why? Why? Why do you do it?
Why? Why get up?
Why keep fighting?
You believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival?
Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
Is it FREEDOM or TRUTH? Perhaps PEACE? Could it be for LOVE?
Delusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries and perceptions, temporary constructs of a
feable human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without
meaning or purpose. And all of them are artificial as the MATRIX itself.
Although only a human mind can invent something as LOVE.

You must be able to see it Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now.
You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting.
Why Mr. Anderson? Why? Why? Why do you persist?!"

'Because i choose to.'

This is my WORLD!, my WORLD!

"Wait, I've seen this.
This is it, this is the END.
Yes! You were laying right there.
Just like that, I, I, I stand here, right here.
I was suppose to say something.
I say - Everything that has BEGINNING has an END Neo. -
What? What I'd just say? No! No! This isn't right!
This can't be right! Get away from me!"

'What are you AFRAID of?'

"It's a trick!"

'You were RIGHT smith. You were always RIGHT.
It was INEVITABLE!.'

"Is it over? Oh NO!, NO! That's not FAIR!"


-Do you always know?-

:: No, No, I didn't. But I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE. ::


hehehe guess i absorbed it too much. ehehehehe

0 comments: