new assignment, new challenge

it's been a while since i'd updated this blog o mine...
i had been preoccupied with my work such that i tend to forget to post blogs here...jaa...
i'm in makati now... it's my first day of work... and guess what job they had gave me...????
for 6 hours i had to make a complete plan for the 5 months training of ACTION 6....
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh... (i still got no good background about ACTION... how the hell would i do it??) i was a bit shock! .. i never expected to burn my brain cells on the first day of work... and the same old feeling came( trying to do something which you don't know what to do... what can you do if you had no idea about it? or even a hint? nah.. guess i'm on my own now... MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING!) wakekekekekek
Also i had to make some adjustment on myself just to adopt to the new place, new faces and new boss... but i guess it's not important here anymore.. so i just did why my boss told me...
i started at 8:00 am and first checkpoint was at 11:30....
darn! guessed im just an average guy in town...my boss kinda find a lot of bugs in my plan...
so he give another try to finish it by 2:00 in the afternoon.. so i did.. i just ate my lunch on my table.. finish it quick while staring on the monitor of my laptop... (who said you can't do two things at a time???) and so after a glass of water... i start pounding my brains... forcing it to think of bright ideas... i was thinking very hard... (IT HURTS!) and when the time comes.... =( again... still have bugs on it... and so by the end of the day he check it again... and at long last... i got what he wants.. ( a little bit of it though... hehehehehe) ... i was exhausted and very tired.. i want to go home, eat lots of food ... take a shower and hit the bed... (off to go home...)

0 comments: