Big Lunch at MAO

Oct 27, 2006 (11:55 AM)

since i can’t go directly to Charles’ house, i had to make a pitstop at our Cebu Office(where i was employed originally, before i was sent to Makati) I had some long chats with my Batch 5 and 6 graduates(now engineers) and other employees i know(well basically most of them). Since it’s a Friday, we usually had lunch in some expensive or fancy restaurants, we call it Lunch Out. We ate at Big Mao(i think its a Chinese restaurant), it was my first time in the restaurant my co-employees order the food for us…we had two orders of 4-5 recipes and a bottomless iced-tea and softdrinks. We were so full that we barely finished our drinks and felt sleepy. After eating we headed to a coffee shop to buy some coffee.. wow… i was just thinking where could they possible put the coffee in their stomach? eheheheeh so we headed to the office at around 2:30… while they were busy with their works, i had to post some of my nice \"experience of the day\" on my blogsite…

0 comments: