slowly motivated

today was a very hectic day for me, aside from the strong pressure everytime my boss is here in the office and a lot of things to be done for the day, i was able to cope up with it. In fact i was able to finished and complete a not so many tasks today. At least i had done something. I felt some energy inside me. I did feel any boredom or laziness. I was on the go today, my brain was working properly. I guess i had surpassed the crisis of being discourage and unmotivated. My morning was good. I started working at around 7:30 until 12:10 not noticing that it was lunch time already. I had a good lunch, especially when your eating with your friends. Nice chit-chats and some jokes. Lany did buy us a half gallon of ice cream(Chocolate Mousse).. it was her birthday today. Work resume at 1:00 pm and never ended until you dropped dead or your brain doesn’t work anymore. At thins moment, my brain was exhausted and overworked. It had think of a lot of things, processed a lot of useless information, and digest unthinkable ideas. Though i had a deadline to meet, it’s not wise to abuse myself. I had a life to live. And i intend to live longer as i can.

0 comments: