philiptheproblogger

guys allow me to introduce to you, one of my most recent discovery in the world wide cloud(the internet). http://philiptheproblogger.blogspot.com - Philip Raymond Gripo’s blogsite who happened to just recently discovered his talent and started to share it to the world.  Though he has a few posts as a starter but damn! he’s good.  All his write-ups were soooooooooooo amusing! As soon as i start reading his posts, slowly i a big grin was painted on my face.  I was laughing while reading his posts. It was a good laugh. I immediately congratulate him for a job well done!  And then he replied, \"na inspire ko sa imo sir! \"(you inspired me sir!)… gosh!emoticon(good that i influence others) wakekekekeke gee thanks… but honestly he’s far better than me… he’s very good.. why don’t you try it?… it’s a good medicine…

0 comments: