mom is tuning gold

Tomorrow my mother will be 50 years old already. (damn! i’m old already) She has been reminding me since last Saturday not to forget her birthday.That’s November 22. And it falls on a Wednesday. I still don’t have some present for her… my pay will be given on Friday. What should i do? Ah.. maybe i’ll just give my present on December when i’ll go back home to Davao. But i think turning 50 is a very important turning point on a person’s life. Coz your halfway to 100! And man’s life span now is at the average of 80 or less… Only a few reaches 100 or more than that, only those who were born when industry had no conflicts with mother nature. hmmm Our youngest brother had already sent mom a present last Sunday. I don’t know what will my other brother would give her. Nah.. a greeting would be enough.. i’ll probably call her and wish here more birthdays to come and stronger body and good health..actually my mom doesn’t look 50 aside being small in height but her face doesn’t show it. Jaa.. i will just tell her to put all here birthday wishes on a list and send it to me.. i can probably do something about it( i should or else…).. ehehehehe Happy Birthday Mom! I Love You!

0 comments: