Harbour Square Manila

last night i had my coffee at Starbucks Harbour Square Manila. We were four my friends from davao and our professor during our graduate studies. I was a bit late since i had to finished my dinner first and damn the road to the Harbour Square was so jammed with cars. It was because of a fucking damned Pacquiao concert( i can’t imagine a boxer who held a concert). Oh well, so then i manage to be at the rendezvous point at 10 past 10 in the evening. So as a punishment, i gave my starbuck sticker to my ex-professor who was waiting for me for an hour. Just to complete his card which needed 3 stickers more, he robbed me and my friend our stickers which supposedly was intended to fill my card also. Then in the end, he was able to claimed his own Limited Edition Starbucks Planner 2007! waaaaaa i was droolling while looking and touching the planner. It was so beautiful, unlike the last year. Well i will one soon, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I need 3 more stickers!

0 comments: