next week target: Starbucks Planner

it was almost 3 weeks now since i’ve been into this Starbucks Planner Craze. They had this project called \"Strabucks: SparkHope\". It was a partnership with UNICEF that provides sustainable early learning programs for underprivileged communities in the Philippines. And for a person’s name to be included in the list of SparkHope donors for 2006 and to receive a Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2007 Planner, each individual had to collect 21 stickers which is a combination of 9 stickers fo any featured Christmas Beverages and 12 stickers of Starbucks Beverages(with some exceptions). As of now, i currently have 16 stickers. I had completed the 12 stickers of Starbucks Beverages and 4 stickers for featured Christmas Beverages. I need 5 more stickers to get a hold of my Starbucks Planner. I can’t wait to get one. I hope i could complete tonight of this weekend.

0 comments: