"better late than absent…" says A**** on his message for my birthday.

last night was very wonderful experience for me. i don’t even have a little clue that the A Team were planning a dinner to celebrate my birthday. all the time i was thinking that it was a welcome party for our new Nihongo Sensei as what Mi-sensei said. they even gone to the place first for the reservation then i would bring the rest of the team to the restaurant after 30 minutes since we were still working and wrapping things up.

we started our welcome party with a "kampai" welcoming our new "sensei"(teacher). then we help ourselves on the food in front of us. we were joking, and chatting while savoring those delicious foods…. in short we were having fun( well we should, we have been working too hard)… laughing…. teasing…. etc. then as we were about to call for our bill, the waiter approach our table, with him was a yummy cake with 3 lighted candles…. then the team starts singing "Happy Birthday To You"… wow… music to my ears…. they were so sweet… after a while L hand me over a paper bag with a present inside.. it was a scrap book with some pictures and messages from the past A trainees, A team and others… we slowly peruse the scrap book.. with a beautiful message on the first page… then some of my pictures…. F***, they even have this pix of mine which looks very young and innocent(hehehe) but now that young face of mine was gone…. well i’ve grown old….hehehe then we read those amusing messages from my previous trainees(Batch 5 to Batch 8) .. reminiscing those bad and experiences they had with me…they even got their revenge on me. they posted my picture sleeping while holding my very own!emoticon Damn you guys!!! you got me there…. ehehehehehe some would say they hate me.. but in the end they thanked me… after a while i had my wish and blew the 3 candles(am glad its 3 only, rather than 30, then i would probably be out of air) ehehehe. the air filled with greetings and thanking…. the other clap their hands and smiling…then i had my speech… thanking the A Team. Indeed it was a very very beautiful gift they had for me. they made me happy even thought i feel sad turning 30….

To the A Team, my A Babies and other who wrote for me. HONTONI ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA!!!emoticon…. the welcome party ends up on a birthday celebration…