im a failure

today was my 2nd failure for this year... the 1st one was last february 21...(please refer to my previous post)... i failed in an exam which would somehow be my next level-up and a step higher in the ladder of success...but i guess life without failure is boring...hahahha... but i can't stop think ing that it would be better if there were no failures... if i had passed the exam.... if i had been promoted... life would be great for me... more success at the start of the year is a good start and the feeling would be the best... but i guess im not that intelligent enough or the best, for me to passed all the exams i took... i'm not the achiever type..i'm not the aggresive type...i am just an average guy... well probably it was all my fault.... i seem to deny that i can do better than what i am doing now... that i had some potential but i opt not to fully maximize it and just be contented of what i am and what i have now... even though people around me were trying to push me hard to my limit and even beyond it... they were expecting much from me...but i guess i let them down...probably they were disappointed or had lost confidence in me...thus here i am feeling a little guilt and regrets.... i should have tried to do it... and probably i had harvest what i had planted... i should have studied hard to get a high score or near the passing score or just by luck i had passed the exam... i had let opportunities to slipped from my own hand...i should have grabbed it and hold on to it...i felt like a loser...which i am now...oh well... these are always a lessons learned... but it will only be a lessons learned if had made an action plan for it and had acted upon it... guess i have an additional item for my list of goals this year... to get promoted and passed the JLPT L2 exam... goodluck to me!

3 comments:

jona said...

think of failure as a fault strategy not a character flaw.
goodluck!

areman said...

ehehhe gee thanks... well there is always a lesson learned for every failure...

Yesha Gee said...

Sorry but i have to quote this one, "i'm not the achiever type..i'm not the aggresive type...i am just an average guy"

Huwhatttt?(exag!)

tsk tsk tsk... know what, as time goes by, you became the most humble person on earth (urgh!) Sign of 'old age' most probably. ROFL!

Seriously, i've been to numerous ups and downs. I even cried a whole week for stupid failure, but what can i do? I traded my time, effort and money for that goal, yet i failed. However, that does not pulled me down, rather, i set myself even a higher goal cos i think, if i failed on that... better way is to accelerate myself, skip a ladder, and move one step ahead.

Oh yeah, don't take me seriously... i'm a liar so i might just making up stories. LOL